Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The last meeting

         Momentarily I lay my body on a chair in the living room, my heart will really upset at her behavior that, as soon as I wipe the tears that trickled down into almost any evening dress. I'm disappointed in him, why he would do this to me and it was he himself who called me to accompany him to a party of his friend,, I was so happy, too happy even tuk said. When my legs started to move menjauyh from sedanku headed into the room which was luxurious enough, there is worry and anxiety that comes when the moon emits its light at night two lovers who were clashing intimate that anyone will be focused to see it.
Truly tragic, Indra turns would do it all to me, I'm going to run left the room but suddenly withdrawn by the person's hand, his grip was so strong. "I hope that he" I whispered, slowly I looked back. Wi, excuse me, Indra whispered right in my right ear .. My breath was panting even want to stop but I had to keep pumping my breath tuk remain biased to say "Sorry what??''Everything is clear, I said defiantly. "I'm sorry because we have to end this relationship because I would love him" said the sense of convincing to do on a figure straight-haired beautiful woman and the white-skinned. I think he would persuade me and told me what I witnessed was far different from what actually happened, but none of the total,, All of a sudden my chest tightness, night wind it feels like mandobrakku fell to the floor but I ran speedily left the room including the remnants of the conversation was painful. Sedanku fast moving car, take me away across the town square, Indra was no longer chasing me like what I expected. it was all dark, everything is quiet even for the brightest lights in the middle of the city was too dark for my eyes are stinging with tears terbilas.
The sun began to sting my body, my cell phone rang someone somewhere, the number is too foreign to be detected in red cell phone Indra during my birthday gift to the 17 then, "Hello" I said, 'This Winda do you? "Replied a woman. soft tone reminds me of someone but I just ignore, do not want the heavy early morning mess fikiranku to remember .. "Well, this is indeed Winda, what's yah?" I replied. "Win, Indra could not home right now??". But this ... .... I have not had time to continue the phone disconnected,, I'm only sad when there is mention the name of the senses .. ntah why my heart is restless until finger abysmally little finger was accidentally dropped my picture with Indra on vacation in Bali a week ago, when he kept forcing me to go with the permission of my parents .. I initially refused, but he kept insisting, but usually he never sengotot it if you want something ..
My mother just confusion tingkahku strange look after received a call earlier, "why do you Win, not clear fro instead beresin broken glass photo frame that falls" admonished Mrs. .. "I think of Indra ma, I feel not good gini nih" I panic .. "Well, already, just try to house Indra Win" .. "Ah no, I hate Indra ma, I do not want to know him again" .. mother had not spoken, home phone rang but instead the mother who raised it,, know what is in talking about, I do not care .. after the phone closed, the mother manatapku with a serious face, anyone who saw it would be concerned .. "Win, to the house of Indra now" command mom .. "But, .." mother shook her head indicating that I should not dodge the command mom again ..
Curious also took me to the house of Indra, when I started turned my feet out of the taxi, my eyes turned to the neat flower arrangements in front of my house Indra and note in the vicinity, which ads people are familiar and often I come across every Indra invited to gather with keluarganya.Aku Indra rushed into the house, and once I saw bodies in the middle of the crowd. At the other end I see Ms. Indra who was hysterical, in sampingya there is Lisa, the sister of Indra who often play with me, running and chasing each other along with Indra .. At the corner where I had often quarreled and Indra Indra's father happily there are no know what is in him. My eyes back and forth looking for the figure of Indra but never found me, my breath out of breath, chest tightness, burst into tears when I saw bodies that were Indra, I could not resist a sudden flood in my eyes, Indra was going to leave me ..
Manghampiriku figure of a young woman, beautiful face was familiar, the woman I've ever encountered when Rian birthday, when he along with Indra. 'Win. Indra cousin who I had just come from Bali, you have to be patient and steadfast well, actually Indra had suffered from brain cancer but he always cover it up from you, he does not want you to worry, I'm sorry too about what happened last night. Fikirku about to float on the incident last night, when I ran to bring tears, Indra intercept and hold my fingers, I really feel the touch of Indra's hand is so cold and pale.
"Oh yes, It's time to deposit a letter in writing Indra for you before he left" handed it to me and left me. My open letter sheet ..
Dear my love ...
Maafin tuk me because of my age could be limited by your side
But still this love will always be with you
I wish you could take my death with a sweet smile
Bleak first when you're always smiling sweetly for me
I'm not biased you know you previously about my illness
Because I do not want weak and make you worry
I know you as a beautiful woman
I hope you can mengikhlaskan my departure to eternal happiness
I will forever love you
Because you are my happiness and bahagiamu
In, I'll forever love you, but this is too fast for the bias have you, though thrown you can no longer maintain and spoiled me, my heart remains there to accompany every step because I was part of my life ..
Indra farewell, goodbye I hope you get the most beautiful places in the side, Goodbye. ... ... ... ....

Created by:
Dian Adriani Saputri

source: http://dhyputhxing.blogspot.com/2011/02/cerpen1.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment